Mission

Connecting threads, asking questions, watching the world, and trying to find my way out of the wilderness of spin-doctored ideology and into the light of fact-based truisms.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Can I just say that I am thrilled to see this story...

Can I just say that I am thrilled to see this story:

http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-four-charts-that-explain-what-the-protesters-are-angry-about-2011-10?utm_source=twbutton&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bi

I'm thrilled because this is a blog entry by the CEO of and editor of a publication called "Business Insider."  Further, it was sent to me in a weekly email I get from LinkedIn with top stories from the week.  This isn't on the front page of "Mother Jones," or "Anarchist Weekly" (if that exists), or on a poster held by an Occupy Wall Street protester.  This feels like it is finally permeating the consciousness of the main stream.

I know some people can look at this sort of information and feel fine about it.  They don't have any moral outrage when faced with these charts.  Or maybe they write them all off because they were assembled by partisans.  But at least it's getting out there in a way that more people can see and digest the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment